Hamburger Eyes is a black and white photography magazine. Publishing since 2001, they have developed their own signature brand of photography and provided an outlet for both upcoming and established photographers worldwide.
Hamburger Eyes is dedicated to the pictorial history of both the unseen and iconic moments of every day life. The magazine has contributions from photographers of all levels. Inspired by the traditions that began with National Geographic and Life Magazine, they hope to revitalize the sensation of photography as a craft as well as a tool to record and document.
Hamburger Eyes is based in California and usually publishes once a month. The current format is black and white digital print on 50# paper, matte cover, 6 x 9 inches, 120 pages with perfect bind.
Hamburger Eyes has published over 200 titles of zines, magazines, and books. They have also exhibited photography in multiple galleries and museums across the planet.
PO BOX 34402
LA CA 90034
RAY’S REPORTS : http://www.raysreports.com
Sign up to keep up with new releases and things.
Hamburger Eyes is looking to publish photography from now to eternity. We’d like for you to be part of it. Email us a link to your website.
Send link to : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are black and white.
2. Include your contact info.
3. When is the deadline? Tomorrow.
4. No attachments, zipfiles, pdf, dropbox, etc.
5. Links to your photo websites and/or social media only.
6. We are looking for features/stories. Approx 20 photos.
7. We publish in our magazine first, then maybe blog or IG after.
8. Have you seen our magazine? It’s different.
9. Please check it out before submitting.