PHOTO UPLOADS DELETION IMMINENT

Forums HEGFA PHOTO UPLOADS DELETION IMMINENT

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 08/30/18/20:34.

• Author

RZZ

Ok, I kinda knew this was coming but didnt know how it was going to go down.

I knew that sooner or later I would have to figure out a better way to post photos, host the photos, comment on photos, increase upload size, display them better on the site and for mobile etc etc.

I thought it would be as easy and finding a plugin and I have been playing with different ones for about a week now. But now I am realizing why the heck am I trying to reinvent flickr, fb, ig, tumblr, etc etc. So I decided to stop trying.

WE ARE GOING TO DELETE ALL THE PHOTOS IN THIS FORUM IN 3 DAYS.

This is a formal warning.

We will just keep it a regular forum board for discussions. Links will still work. We dont need another place to dump all of our photos. We just want 2 way communication and links to cool stuff and we can still do that.

I know will lose 80% of you. That’s ok. Thanks for participating in this experiment. For those of you who still want to hang out, see you on the other side of the mass deletion. This place will look different. All the topics without photos will still be around.

onward

*sweats* ok… hanging in there!

RZZ

testing threaded replies

RZZ

it works!

but now the ‘login’ option disappeared off the top menu!

RZZ

yep! i took it off the top menu because the online store also has its own login and people were getting confused. right now, i have the login in the “welcome” topic of this forum. peopl should book mark it for them selves for now. i am going to make a login link on this page soon. its tricky. its coming tho!

Off topic is there a way to make this site RSS friendly for posts/comments? I dip in the forums a couple times a week but it’d be nice to RSS each section and get the new posts in the RSS reader. Yeee!

RZZ

troy! there was an option to enable subscribing to topics. i turned it on so you will see the subscribe link at the top of this page and other topic pages. thanks man

RZZ

ok gang. its done. all the posted photos and photo topics deleted. this place might be a ghost town from now on. but maybe not?

i like to think that a low key discussion board could still be useful and fun?

links still work. and videos.

Anonymous

Good idea. I like to think my deliberate spamming didn’t go unnoticed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.