Coming to the PHOTO EPICENTER opening May 8th! Stay tuned for more info about the opening and all the related programming including workshops, lectures, and screenings.
22 Years of American Youth
Curated by Emma Reeves and Aaron Rose
Being True, was produced by Nike to celebrate the 22 diverse years since the Dunk went public. It will also take the form of gallery exhibitions around the world as well as a limited edition publication. For this project, 22 contemporary photographers were asked to dig through their archives and search for images that in their minds show what it means to â€œbe trueâ€. The resulting body of work spans more than two decades, articulating the realism of young America through personality, emotion and self-expression.
Tim Barber, Angela Boatwright, Kenneth Cappello, Poppy De Villeneuve, Cheryl Dunn, Naomi Harris, Alex Hoerner, Drew Jarrett, Alain Levitt, Jeaneen Lund, Ari Marcopoulos, Dan Murphy, Jason Nocito, Patrick O’Dell, Mike Piscitelli, David Ransom,Terry Richardson, Jamel Shabazz, David Perez (Shadi), Brent Stewart, Ray Potes, Tobin Yelland.
new COLDBLOOD podcast! download this baby making music and then go make yourself a baby, lots of babies. uuunnnngghh.
GOING IN CIRCLES – BOBBYLONDON – COLDBLOOD
1) friends of distinction- going in circles
2) dionne warwick- you’re gonna need me
3) dee dee sharp- I really love you
4) dee dee warwick- foolish fool
5) black velvet- come on heart
6) the superlatives- i don’t know how
7) the five stairsteps- we must be in love
8) sylvers- don’t give up the good life
9) sylvers- what’s it all about
10) norman feels- you can’t stop my love
11) candi stanton- too hurt to cry
12) the impressions- i’ve been trying
link from sugewhite